We are currently recruiting for a number of candidates to work for our technial business client based in Hazel Grove.
The role of the Tech Admin is to support the workloads of the Tech Department pertaining to all extraction, B2B returns CS admin workload and consumable management
Through organization, planning, training, monitoring, liaising, and reporting with supervisors and management across the operation, the tech admin will ensure business policies and procedures are adhered to.
The tech admin will be expected to exemplify standards of performance and conduct consistent with the company mission.
- Work with various teams and individuals within the department to meet departmental goals
- Communicate with Customer Service regarding processing, returns and stock requests
- Record and report on all operational issues pertaining to all CS enquiries related to processing, stock and accessory requests for the department
- Data entry requirements across various platforms for departmental and customer records
- Ensure high levels of customer service through excellent service
- Extraction reconsolidation and reporting
- To answer all CS queries outlined in the customer service workbook and CS escalation enquiries
- W.A.S.P program management
- Consumable consolidation and management
- Parts consolidation and management
- PO Reconciliation for all parts and consumables
- Management of all departmental waste
- Completion of all start and end of day reports
- Assist the tech team leader with the timely completion of all B2B RMA requests and returns
- Assist the tech team leader in consumable management through weekly counts and reporting
- Maintain outstanding stock and workspace conditions in compliance with H&S policies and procedures
Compliance with and communication of all health and safety requirements and guidelines
- Experienced and comfortable with a fast-paced target driven environment
- Hard working and punctual
- Positive can-do attitude
- Able to work to a high level of accuracy with great attention to detail
- IT literate and proficient in the use of Microsoft Office suite of products
- Self-motivated with drive to act on own initiative as well as working effectively in a team environment
To apply: Forward your CV following the apply link in either Word or PDF format
Please Note: due to the volume of applications being received we can only respond to those offering the relevant experience as outlined in the advert.
Please feel free to visit our website in order to view all our current vacancies and sign up for personalised job alerts.