Our client based on the outskirts of Manchester are on the lookout for an experienced macOS C++/ Objective -C software engineer to join their current Research and Development team. The business has been providing specialised software and training to the decorative print industry for over 35 years, supporting a global customer base.
Due to the small nature of the R&D team, everyone contributes to all areas of the software stack, allowing for significant variance in technologies worked upon, as well as having responsibility for the features you create. For an idea of the variance of potential projects, these are some areas you could be working on; Algorithm design, User Interfaces, Image Processing, 3D Graphics & just about anything else!
Main duties will include:
- Designing and creating new features.
- Tracking down and fixing bugs.
- Contributing to development planning meetings.
- 2+ years professional development experience with either Objective-C or C++.
- Experience with git.
- Experience creating Graphical User Interfaces.
Desirable (but by no means required):
- Experience with native development on Apple Platforms (macOS and AppKit are a massive plus, but iOS, watchOS or tvOS would still be advantageous).
- Experience working on a large codebase with multiple contributors.
- Passion for Apple products and technology.
To apply: Forward your CV following the apply link in either Word or PDF format
Please Note: due to the volume of applications being received we can only respond to those offering the relevant experience as outlined in the advert.
Please feel free to visit our website in order to view all our current vacancies and sign up for personalised job alerts.