Our client is an OFCOM registered, rapidly expanding Telecoms company that are on the look out for a Senior Software Developer to grow their Manchester team.
- Creating, maintaining, and improving systems to meet particular needs
- Analysing the needs of different users and departments and translating these into software requirements.
- Creating technical specifications
- Designing, writing, and testing code for software ensuring efficiency
- Researching, designing, and writing new software programs for the business
- Developing existing software by analysing and identifying areas for modification
- Maintaining systems by monitoring and correcting software defects
- Making recommendations for future developments when required
- Communicating effectively with the various departments within the company
- Investigating new technologies
- Deploying software tools and processes
Required Skills and Abilities
- Knowledge and interest in computer systems and the latest technologies
- Experience of developing websites with complex database links, UX design.
- Experience with APIs an advantage.
- Career motivation and a willingness to continue to further your knowledge and skills.
- Ability to communicate with colleagues and management to explain complex issues clearly and concisely.
- A meticulous and organized approach to work
- A logical, analytical, and creative approach to problems
- Thoroughness and attention to detail
- Business skills and commercial awareness
- Ability to multitask and prioritize workload.
- Ability to learn new skills and technologies quickly.
- Awareness of current issues affecting the industry and its technologies.
- Ability to work under pressure.
- Flexible attitude and a good team player
- Strong organisational and planning skills
- Good communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Ability to maintain confidentiality.
To apply: Forward your CV following the apply link in either Word or PDF format
Please Note: due to the volume of applications being received we can only respond to those offering the relevant experience as outlined in the advert.
Please feel free to visit our website in order to view all our current vacancies and sign up for personalised job alerts.