The role of the Returns and Processing Co-Ordinator is to handle all inbound electronic consumer returns at point of receipt and follow departmental practices and procedures pertaining to the company returns procedures.
- To inspect returned product checking for quality, condition and verification of all returns
- Data entry requirements across various platforms for departmental and customer record requirements
- Maintain good customer relations by responding to enquiries and documenting actions
- Distribute all returned product to their allocated location upon receipt procedure completion
- To complete all administrative duties pertaining to the role to include IOS retest, Checkmend, grading error and FOC payments and reconciliation procedures
- Maintain appropriate productivity levels to meet Service Level Agreements
- Process customer returns according to company procedures
- Maintain outstanding stock and workspace condition in compliance with H&S policies and procedures
- Compliance with all Health and Safety requirements and guidelines
- Assist with PhoneCheck diagnostic testing through quiet periods
- Stringent enforcement of security policies and procedures while supporting an environment where colleagues are comfortable reporting suspicious behaviour
- Experienced and comfortable with a fast-paced target driven environment
- Hard working and punctual
- Positive attitude
- High level of accuracy with great attention to detail
- IT literate and proficient in the use of the Microsoft Office suite of products
- Self-motivated with drive to act on own initiative as well as work effectively as part of a team
- Previous customer service experience
Familiarity with consumer electronics
To apply: Forward your CV following the apply link in either Word or PDF format
Please Note: due to the volume of applications being received we can only respond to those offering the relevant experience as outlined in the advert.
Please feel free to visit our website in order to view all our current vacancies and sign up for personalised job alerts.