Pay Rate; £9.00 per hour
Working Hours; 8am – 12noon or 8.30am – 12.30pm Monday to Friday, the company are looking for flexibility, so the working hours might increase due to business needs
- Receiving and processing customer orders
- Enter, monitor and maintain picking lists and invoices
- Providing information between Sales, Stock Control and Shipping to accurately process customer sales orders in a timely manner
- Liaise with Sales staff to ensure products and prices are correct.
- Checking customer accounts and payment history.
- Liaison with Goods Outwards to manage delivery scheduling.
- Develop and manage customer relationships to ensure the customer needs are met.
- Arranging transport to ensure appropriate delivery of goods.
The successful candidate will possess very good working knowledge of MS Office including Word, Outlook and especially Excel along with strong all-round office administration and order processing experience
To apply: Forward your CV following the apply link in either Word or PDF format
Please Note: due to the volume of applications being received we can only respond to those offering the relevant experience as outlined in the advert.
Please feel free to visit our website in order to view all our current vacancies and sign up for personalised job alerts.