Connections are working with a client based in Salford who are a dedicated Service line to various businesses across the UK. We are looking for Advisor’s to join their current team during a period of business growth;
- Responsible for taking high volume inbound calls
- Liaising with clients from various Industry backgrounds
- Responding to / escalating queries
- Managing or transferring calls to relevant parties internally / externally
- Data entry in put – client details and General Administration
- Excellent communicator – Effective, clear, and concise communicator, comfortable expressing yourself to customers and team members. A high standard of written and spoken English is essential
- Confident – Self-confidence goes hand in hand with competence, callers and clients need to know their calls are in competent hands , therefore this person needs to be confident.
- Ability to learn rapidly in an ever-evolving environment, constantly building on experiences and increasing knowledge base. They are an ever-changing business with a fast-growing client base, you must be able to adapt quickly to change.
- Self-driven and eager to use own initiative for problem solving and to overcome obstacles.
- Active listening and problem-solving techniques. Identifying and understanding problems to offer better/quicker solutions.
- Must be able to multitask, you will be using multiple systems whilst talking to and assisting the customer so the ability to multitask will be vital.
Working hours: Fully flexible to work 40 hours per week any shifts between the hours of 7am – 10pm, 5 days out of the 7.
To apply: Forward your CV following the apply link in either Word or PDF format
Please Note: due to the volume of applications being received we can only respond to those offering the relevant experience as outlined in the advert.
Please feel free to visit our website in order to view all our current vacancies and sign up for personalised job alerts.