Connections Recruitment are currently seeking a Compliance Administrator for a Financial Services client based in South Manchester.
We are currently seeking an Compliance Administrator for an initial 6-month contract that is highly likely to lead to a permanent role. The Compliance Administrator will have total responsibility for guiding new members through both the registration and vetting process.
Duties to include.
- Checking incoming documentation and ensuring correctly logged and titled on the database.
- Managing the full lifecycle from application to member, ensuring that they are guided through the process and kept up to date throughout.
- Complete contract amendments, changing of details and removal of permissions.
- Conduct welcome calls with new members and manage/book induction courses.
- Reference checking.
- Highlight improvements to processes and procedures, driving changes that improves the member and client experience.
🚀 Spotted an opportunity we’ve advertised and have a friend, colleague or family member that fits the bill? Let us know and you could be eligible for a £𝟐𝟓𝟎 – £𝟏𝟎𝟎𝟎 agency referral fee 🚀
Connections Recruitment, 182 Cross Street, Sale. M33 7AG headoffice @ connectionsrec.co.uk 0161 962 9711
To apply: Forward your CV following the apply link in either Word or PDF format
Please Note: due to the volume of applications being received we can only respond to those offering the relevant experience as outlined in the advert.
Please feel free to visit our website in order to view all our current vacancies and sign up for personalised job alerts.