As the Community Manager of a recently refurbished properties you will have full responsiblity for the ongoing operation of the building. Ensuring that it’s a productive, inspiring and collaborative environment in which to work.
In this fast-paced and varied role, you will need to have a positive attitude, with an eye for detail, a passion for nurturing relationships and a drive to support our tenants.
We transform the way people work, we provide cooperative office space where we provide support, enabling businesses to grow.
- Ensure the smooth running of the building on a daily basis
- Develop meaningful & valuable connections and collaborations amongst tenants
- Respond accordingly to feedback from our tenants
- Identify the needs of tenants and recommend tailored solutions responsive to their needs
- Responsible for the upkeep of tours and signups
- Research potential targets and develop effective marketing strategies
- Update social media with any news and events
- Facilities management; reporting maintenance issues
- Maintain the health and safety compliance
To apply: Forward your CV following the apply link in either Word or PDF format
Please Note: due to the volume of applications being received we can only respond to those offering the relevant experience as outlined in the advert.
Please feel free to visit our website in order to view all our current vacancies and sign up for personalised job alerts.