Our client are a sports and wellbeing firm whose goal is to improve the physical, mental and well health of young people throughout the UK. Sport and physical education is fundamental to the early development of children and youth and the skills learned during physical education and sport contribute to their development.
Working in partnership with Schools and local authorities across the country their programme aims to develop core life skills and teaches how to apply these in a range of sporting and social contexts.
We are looking for a Business Development Manager who is passionate about health, fitness and wellbeing and is committed to making a difference. It would be a distinct advantage if the Business Development Manager has a background in Education, Wellbeing and/or Sport.
- Develop and maintain strong relationships with schools and local authorities with a focused approach to the benefits of wellbeing, sports and young people’s mental and physical health.
- Support the growth and development of the franchises business model and work closely with the franchise partners, supporting their development and working to bring in new business opportunities, as well as further potential franchisees.
- Execute strategies that focus on our goals, keeping track of opportunities and developing proposals to support the commercial aims of the business.
- Provide forecasting and reports on performance, setting clear direction and commitment to assigned objectives.
- Work closely with marketing to ensure that prerequisites are fulfilled within a timely manner.
- Meeting and presenting to key stakeholders including heads and Directors at local authorities.
To apply: Forward your CV following the apply link in either Word or PDF format
Please Note: due to the volume of applications being received we can only respond to those offering the relevant experience as outlined in the advert.
Please feel free to visit our website in order to view all our current vacancies and sign up for personalised job alerts.