Experienced / Senior Property Manager
One of the UK’s leading Property Management companies and we are looking to
add to our talented Property Management Team.
We are looking for a new team member to join our Nottingham Property Management Team, who can
use their skills, knowledge, and experience within the industry to provide excellent service to all our
clients. We are looking for someone to excel in our values and be accountable for their own portfolio.
This is an excellent opportunity to join a growing property management company to build a successful
career. As a property manager, you will be confident dealing with all aspects of property management,
while building positive client relationships with all our clients, colleagues and externals alike and
ensuring a high level of customer service at all times.
• To help achieve/exceed department KPI’s around repairs, rental voids, rental arrears and rental
• To ensure we meets our obligations as letting agent, and its Repairing Standards
• Responsible for the day-to-day management of residential portfolio
• Building strong relations with clients – delivering high levels of service and resolving any
• Acting as the main point of contact for property owners across a portfolio
• Overseeing reactive repairs and planned maintenance to properties
• Sourcing new and instructing contractors
• To lead on communal repairs for a building, where required – ingathering quotes, seeking
appropriate consents, instructing and overseeing works, and ingathering neighbours funds
• Monitoring the performance and costs of works carried
• Resolving complaints
• Carrying out regular inspections
• To ensure you have regular communication with the Landlord to update them with any
• To process all deposit releases and negotiate regarding any dilapidations if required to bring to
a satisfactory conclusion.
• To ensure accurate recharging for repairs carried out
• To support our HMO team to ensure properties remain compliant at all times
• Experienced - ARLA (Propertymark) part / fully qualified and minimum of 3 years’ experience
• Senior - ARLA (Propertymark) fully qualified and minimum of 5 years’ experience
• Driving license with access to own vehicle
In return you will receive:
Experienced - £28,000 - £31,000 salary pa, plus £3,000 car allowance pa and business mileage
Senior - £32,000 - £35,000 pa plus £3,000 car allowance pa and business mileage allowance.
22 days holiday rising to 25 days after 5 years’ service. 8 Statutory days, 4 of which can be taken outside
of the bank holidays
BUPA after year one
You will be a part of this exciting, constantly evolving award winning business